Monday 10 June 2013

May Favourites!

Hi all! Okay so a little late (I've been super busy recently) but here's my favourite bits and bobs from the month of May!


Let us dive straight in then, I'll start off with the body products up the back there.  Firstly Original Source's mint and walnut scrub; I've been an Original Source fan for some time, you can usually find them pretty cheap in most super markets and drug stores and they're all natural which is something I like in any product. .  I really love minty body washes, they leave you feeling so, so fresh and tingly, it really is a brilliant wake-me-up scent.  Also the " 6'989 bits of wall nut shell" as Original Source put it, add a little extra exfoliation to a super refreshing body wash- I'd highly recommend it!
Secondly then is Garnier's "Ultimate Beauty Oil". This oily body moisturizer comes with a spray so it's sooo easy to apply, and just feels really nice and nourishing.  I have to admit I am painfully lazy when it comes to moisturizing my body but this makes it easy, just spray it all over, and smear it in. Good to go!


The next product comes from what may be my favourite beauty brand of all time - Burt's Bees.  As I mentioned I'm a lover of natural products and that's what this brand is all about and in the month of May I've been using this Burt's Bees banana hand cream all the time. Now I will say if you're not a fan of banana as a fragrance then steer clear of this one, it's a very strong smell.  However, I am a hand cream addict and personally I do love the smell of bananas, this is just such a rich and luxurious hand cream.  It takes a while to soak in so I often use it at night and when I wake up my hands feel super smooth and smell amazing!




On to lip products then, above is a lip scrub from Lush in the flavour pop corn. And Oh. My. God this smells and tastes AMAZING.  I know, right, it's not meant for eating but seriously; try giving your lips a scrub with this and not licking it off?! Lip scrubs are great for getting rid of dry skin on your lips and making them look gorgeous and smooth.
  Bellow we have a little sample of my favourite May lipstick and it's from the Rimmel Kate Moss collection in the shade 107.  First off I just have to say, although I adore the formula of these lipsticks, it makes me really sad that they don't have a shade name, am I the only one that's a sucker for a good shade name? 


That aside I do love the colour, it's a pretty coral/pink is the best way I can describe it, and this collection of lipsticks always smell amazing and have a really nourishing formula.

I thought for a change this month I'd throw in a fashion item, these little earrings are from New Look and were ridiculously cheap (£1.50?!). They're just really cute peace symbol studs, they're slightly over-sized and hang down a bit off the ear lobe, and I've been wearing them tons this month as they seem to just go with everything I wear!



So that's it for this month, hope you've enjoyed reading about my favourite products and I'd love to hear about yours! Don't be afraid to drop me a comment.

Peace out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment